Thank you for your interest in submitting your work to Gregg Irby Fine Art! While we are not bringing in new artists at this time, we always like to to keep up with who we think might be a great fit in the near future. We strive to have a wide array of styles in our gallery. At the same time, we appreciate that all of the paintings in our gallery compliment each other. If you think that you are a good fit and are in line with “our look” and price points, please submit your work via email or mail. We do not take submissions in person at the gallery. If we feel there is a good fit or if we need additional information, we will contact you within 4 weeks of your submission.
– Please send 5-7 low res digital images to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Subject line should be “Artist Submission”
– For each image, include the title, dimension, medium and price.
– Include your bio and artist statement and any other information about your painting process that you want us to know.
– You may also mail photographs. We can return photographs if you send us a self-addressed stamped envelope.